The following are 5 steps to Tweeting greatness and are very similar to the one for blogging success.
- 1. Be involved.
- 2. Update frequently.
- 3. Have a goal.
- 4. Use all available tools.
- 5. Watch other tweeps.
If you are already a tweeting veteran then these are just reminders of things you already know.
Six steps to get your new Twitter account started.
- 1. Register - when you register use your studio name
- 2. Set up a Tweet schedule. Determine the amount of Tweets per day that you want to do.
- 3. Hit the forums. Here you can let other sellers know your Twitter information. Follow your favorite shops and post your Twitter name and information so others follow you.
- 4. Don't forget your widgets. You can add several different kinds of widget to your Artfire studio.
- 5. Find your audience. Find people who talk about things that interest you. Search Twitter forums to find discussions you can jump into and contribute.
- 6. Make use of the many applications. Some of the top applications are Tweet deck, Twit-seeker, and Tweet Later.
As we have said this is just a very brief summary but it will give you some idea of the helpful information that Artfire provides to its sellers. If you are interested in more information you need to check out Artfire, we have provided a link below. This is a community of very talented, friendly and helpful artistic sellers along with an unbelievably friendly, helpful and responsive administrative staff and technical staff. Artfire is The Place To Be!
We have provided our link to Artfire should you wish to check it out and sign up and join us!